Thursday, 4 April 2013
4APRIL 2013
Sem break started from now, 1 month! Wee, have a long time didn't update my blog already. Between this few week, many things was happen round me :) Too many sad and happy things already, can't mention all. To my dear hiong :) Don't always emo okay :) You emo, I will emo also. I want see you be happy and smile everyday. And hope you forever be with me :P Beside that, my Lao Chek just now passed away :( RIP. I just go visit him with my grandpa, first time see my grandpa cry :( My heart also melt, because saw that. :( I really don't want to loss what else 1 of my family members :( I still remember before, my Lau Chek will always brings me go other place play or travelling with him :( He is so close to us. Got many words wanna write out, but don't know how to start :( Just keep inside my heart and become a memory for me :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment